Please provide email and password to log in to the Active Dansa portal
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Students are expected to attend their lessons punctually and regularly.
2) Students must attend class dressed and groomed appropriately wearing the correct uniform.
This is for health & safety reasons.
3) Active Dansa does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of property while on the
4) Active Dansa does not accept responsibility for any accidents or injury that may incur during
class. Supervision and matts will be used when practicing acro where necessary.
5) It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that their child is supervised outside of the
specified class times while onsite.
6) Active Dansa has the right to terminate a student’s involvement in classes if their behavior is
7) It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the principal of any illness or injury that
may affect their child’s participation in class.
8) It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that we have the correct details for you
and the student, and keep us updated on any changes to contact details or health details.
9) Lessons are timetabled on a termly basis. Parents/guardians are expected to check the timetable for any changes at the end of each term.
10) Active Dansa reserves the right to modify, amend or discontinue any class at any time
11) With the exception of new pupils enrolling during term time, no deductions can be made for missed classes (exceptions can be made at the principal’s discretion should a student suffer a long-term illness).
12) Active Dansa will not pass on any personal details to a third party unless it is in students interest.
13) Your child’s attendance to class is agreement to the above.
All fees are payable strictly in advance and by the first class of the month in full. You will
receive an online invoice every month to pay your fees, which can be paid
online directly from the invoice, you can set up a bank transfer or pay in cash
in the school.
If you have any
difficulties, please discuss this with Miss Mariona Peña personally. No refunds will be given for
14) Payments must be made in full on the first week of every month (4 weekly terms).
16) All students must pay a deposit fee when joining the school for the new course (Sept - June). See terms below.
17) Active Dansa has the right to terminate a student’s involvement in classes if fees are not paid on
*If you are new to the school, you can pay your fees after your first trial class.
Our classes are capped
at 10/15 students to provide high quality education. The registration fee both
secures your place in the school (we shall not offer it to anyone else) and it
acts as a security deposit.
Should you keep up with
all your payments throughout the course, this fee will be discounted from your
June’s 2020 invoice (as we did last June).
Please note, the
deposit fee won’t be refunded if:
- You decided to end
your classes at Active Dansa before June 2020
- You were absent from the school for a full month (For long term illness
please discuss with Mariona Pena)
- Your child/you have been suspended from the school due to unacceptable
- Fees have been paid consistently late (after the 2nd week of every month.
PHYSICAL CONTACT IN CLASS
There may be times when teachers in the school use physical intervention in respect of good teaching
(adjusting arm lines, toes, hips or support a student during Acrodance classes ). It must be understood by all parents and guardians of
students that this is deemed necessary in the safe and effective teaching of dance technique.
The teacher monitors the level of physical correction on a regular basis. If a student, parent/guardian
is unhappy with this teaching technique, their concerns must be raised with Miss Mariona Peña
immediately. We will make a record of the concerns and will ensure that appropriate action is taken
By accepting our terms and conditions you give your consent to the teacher to physically correct your child ́s/your posture during the class .
Active Dansa is comitted to ensure that your privacy is protected. Any private information provided to the school when getting in touch or during registration process will only be used in accordance to this policy.
Information Active Dansa will collect from you:
What we do with your information:
This information is used
Active Dansa is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our Classmanager software and it is password protected. Our third party software uses secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA. We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, you can do so by login in to our portal or get in touch at [email protected]m