Bath School of Dance
Use of data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GPDR):
- We do not disclose or sell personal data to third parties.
- We do not disclose personal data to other members of the School and their families. Only the School Principal, Administrator and teachers (if applicable) have access to this data.
- The School uses contact numbers and email addresses for important School updates, individual communications and newsletters. Should you wish to opt out of newsletter communications, please contact [email protected].
- Personal data is stored in our password encrypted Class Manager database.
- Teachers have access to personal health information, permissions and emergency contact numbers for their students, to ensure a safe working environment in class. This information is kept fully confidential.
- On leaving the School, parent and student profiles in our Class Manager database are de-activated. If the student does not return to classes, inactive records are fully deleted in August each year. Only the student name, parent name and contact email address are maintained on our Past Students mailing list, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Hard copy information is destroyed via secure information shredding service.