Chameleon Theatre Arts Terms and Conditions 2020
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Every item on the Enrolment Form must be completed and the Principal must be informed immediately to any changes in writing.
2. Should you need to make the teacher aware of anything before a class, please put this in writing and hand it to the teacher before the class begins.
3. Parents are able to stay in the waiting area, however, they are not allowed into the classes whilst lessons are in progress.
4. New students receive their first week of lessons free.
5. After your 1 week free trial a joining fee of £20 must be paid (unless a voucher/waiver is assigned), joining fee includes a free Chameleon T-Shirt, Chameleon Handbook and starter pack.
6. All classes should be paid for in advance for the rest of the month in which a student starts, when a direct debit will be set up from the 1st of the next month.
7. We are open for 50 weeks of the year but you will only be charged for 46, this monthly payment is taken over 12 months.
8. Chameleon Theatre Arts cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the security, loss or damage to a pupil’s personal belongings whilst on the premises used by the school. However, every effort will be made by staff to ensure that pupils do not leave any personal belongings behind.
9. Snacks are not allowed in the dance studio, however, water in a clearly named bottle is advised.
10. Dance uniform must be worn to all classes after the trial period. All hair must be off the face in a neat bun and no jewellery (including watches) are to be worn in class.
11. Should a pupil wish to be withdrawn from any classes, a minimum of 1 months notice in advance should be given in writing to the Principal.
12. All members of Chameleon Theatre Arts will be photographed and videoed. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you also agree that this can be used for promotional purposes.
13. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions stated above may lead to a request that the pupil be withdrawn from all classes in which case all outstanding fees will be payable immediately.
By completing this enrolment form I agree that I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Chameleon Theatre Arts and that all enrolment details are correct.