- All pupils entered for awards or exams must be prepared to complete a 'Mock Exam' which will take place before the final exam/award.
- The mock exam is usually held 2-3 weeks before the exam date in the same small exam groups they will be examined with.
- Exams can be taken from grade pre-primary upwards and only once the required standard is attained will pupils be put forward for exams or awards.
The signatory will be financially responsible for any damage sustained to Eleanor Moss School of Dance’s property and venues by the student or their guardian. The School will charge the signatory for any repairs, labour or replacement as deemed necessary.
- The student and their guardian are solely responsible for their personal belongings and property whilst left on the premises.
- If you choose to park at one of the venues' car parks or alternative parking you do so at your own risk. Eleanor Moss School of Dance does not accept responsibility for any damage that happens within the car parks or parking areas of these venues. Please take care when entering the car parks, especially if they are near or full to capacity.
10. Photos & Videos
- From time to time we will take photos of students in class. Permission will be sought (through the registration form) from parents/guardians to take photos/videos of students where they may be identifiable.
- Eleanor Moss School of Dance may also take photos/videos for advertising purposes to be used on social media, websites, and print. We will only ever use photos of your child providing we have your prior consent.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by written notice to Miss Moss.
- We reserve the right to request no photos or videos be taken by parents in class or during performances.
- Uploading any images of students onto websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, or other social media is strictly forbidden. I am likely to be informed of anything which harms the school's reputation and will take appropriate action against those involved.
- On the rare occasion that requests are made for students to be photographed, interviewed, or videoed by the school or outside organisations, the school will make sure that the parents/guardians have signed the appropriate media consent form.
- The correct RAD uniform must be worn for all classes unless otherwise stated by Miss Moss. Please ensure that shoes and dancewear are fitted correctly as badly fitted items are a danger to the dancer.
- No baggy or oversized clothing is to be worn in class.
- Students’ hair must be securely tied and off of their faces for class work.
- No jewellery may be worn for class, examinations, class awards, or shows.
- When acquiring uniform please do not purchase uniform from places or websites that have not been approved by Miss Moss, or veer from the specific uniform for their class, as this could result in students getting uniform that is not allowed to be worn for class or an exam and having to rebuy items.
Specific uniform information for each class can be found at: https://www.eleanormoss-schoolofdance.com/uniform If you are unsure what your child's uniform is please contact Miss Moss.
12. Additional Charges
Any goods or services provided on the day that are not included in the dance class fee (e.g. Uniform) must be paid for at the completion of the dance class on the day they are received or by the invoice date if an invoice has been sent or provided.
13. Bully & Cyber-bullying
Bullying or maltreatment of a student whilst studying at Eleanor Moss School of Dance is absolutely unacceptable. Bullying by electronic means (e-mail, text, Social Media, etc) will be treated like any other kind of bullying and further action will be taken.
14. Class Watching
Parents are not permitted to watch the dance classes apart from specific ‘viewing sessions'. Details of these 'viewing sessions' will be sent via email or communicated directly to parents. Students do better and have increased concentration when parents are not a distraction.
15. Breach of Terms & Conditions
Students and Parents/Guardians will be asked to leave without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct.