Terms and Conditions
1) All teachers and staff will act in a professional manner at all times.
2) Teachers shall seek to build strong relationships with each student individually.
3) Teachers will give up-to-date physical instruction in a manner appropriate to the teaching of dance.
4) All valuables are left in the hall and waiting area at your own risk and Evolve Dance cannot take responsibility for the loss of any personal items.
5) Under 14’s shall not be allowed to leave the premises without being collected by a parent, guardian, or authorized adult. Pupils may only leave the premises without an adult, if written and signed permission from the parent is given to Evolve Dance. A member of staff will remain on the premises until all children are collected.
6) Please fill in a registration form and bring it to the school on your next visit. If your contact details change in the future, please let us know as soon as possible.
7) We do expect good behaviour from each student and where this is not met the student in question will be asked to sit out for a while at the side of the class. If a child's behaviour is continually a problem the class teacher will be happy to discuss various options on dealing with the issue with the parent.
8) It is the parent’s responsibility to set up standing order payments for classes. It is also the responsibility of the parent to amend/cancel any standing order payments should these change or the student stop attending. One month’s notice should be given before cancellation. No online refunds are available in regards to overpayment or failure to cancel standing order payments.
Child Protection Policy
· The safeguarding lead is CLAIRE JOHNSON and all safeguarding concerns should be passed on to. the DSL.
Evolve Dance will provide efficient, enjoyable, safe, and up-to-date instruction in dance to all pupils.
· The premises and equipment will be regularly checked for hazards and necessary action will be required to reduce these.
· The abilities and previous experience of each pupil shall be taken into account to ensure no pupil is required to perform movements beyond their capabilities.
· Staff shall be sensitive to all students’ religious beliefs and culture.
· All accidents shall be recorded in an accident book and parents will be made aware of any accidents concerning their child.
· Under 14’s shall not be allowed to leave the premises without being collected by a parent, guardian, or authorised adult. Pupils may only leave the premises without an adult, if written and signed permission from the parent is given to the principle. A member of staff will remain on the premises until all children are collected.
· No child will be videoed or photographed without parental consent.
· All staff are DBS checked.
· In the event of activities outside the school premises the instructors will regard themselves as being in “loco parentis” and, so far as applicable and within their control, apply the preceding and subsequent guide lines as if the event was in their own studio.
· Teachers will avoid any unnecessary contact with pupils, however parents should understand that some aspects of teaching involve contact.
· All staff are covered against incidents involving public liability.
· No form of discrimination, by religion, colour, the child's background and so on will be tolerated in the school.
· At all times, all staff will endeavour to keep the highest standards of instruction and behaviour. We retain the right to discharge from the school any pupil who persistently disrupts the tuition, uses offensive language, or other anti-social behaviour.