Please fill all the fields to join Expressions Academy portal
All classes are signed up per term at Expressions Academy. You will not be refunded should you miss a week. If classes need to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances you will be notified via email.
Uniform can be purchased via our website or ordered through Kathryn and Katie. Uniform must be worn after completed your first half term at Expressions Academy.
Due to safe guarding parents after school age children and above are to wait in the waiting room or go drop your child off at the correct time for class. The teachers will sign your children in and out at the start and end of each class to ensure safety of all children.
Data protection PRIVACY NOTICE Expressions Academy of Performing Arts
1. Introduction Expressions Academy is committed to protecting your personal information. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our customers, both physically and virtually (online). This Privacy Statement is part of Expressions Academy Information Management Strategy and relates to the use of any personal information provided to us online or via application forms, telephone, email exchange, letters or correspondence. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with current legislation concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. What information does Expressions Academy have about me? When you sign up to a class or to receive online content such as Expressions Academy news or Expressions Academy updates, we may collect and store personal information about you. This can consist of information such as yours and your child’s name, age, email address, postal address, or mobile number, depending on how you are engaging with us. By submitting your details, you enable us to provide you with the services needed. Expressions Academy does NOT share your personal information with third parties, unless clearly stated. We do NOT sell your data, and neither do we buy data from third parties.
3. How will you use my personal information? We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including: - to identify you when dealing with your requests and enquiries - to provide you with information about our services and activities - to share and keep you updated with Expressions Academy news As and when we need to use your personal information for reasons other than the ones specified above, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. Expressions Academy may contact you: - in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our services - to invite you to participate in surveys about Expressions Academy services (participation is always free and voluntary) - to occasionally market products or services that we think may be of interest to you - to send you information you request - to keep you updated on any news for example new classes, changed in timetable etc via email or social media if you have liked our page and closed page means you automatically give permission for this.
5. How long will Expressions Academy keep my personal information for? We keep the information we hold about our members for as long as is necessary to deliver the services we are providing you with. For example we will hold your information for as long as you are taking classes with us or wish to receive information about our classes.
6. Where is the information stored? We use a few procedures and secure technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We store personal information you provide on computer systems which have carefully controlled access and which are located in secure facilities. Paper copies of forms with details filled in are stored in a safe environment with the only access being the head of Expressions Academy.
Contacting us about this Privacy Statement If you any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement please email [email protected]