Terms and Conditions
Class Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions
- 1. All Pupils/Parents/Guardians MUST complete a registration form before any classes are attended. The signed registration forms acts as an agreement between FTA and the parent/Guardian.
- 2. All Fees are Payable Monthly. If your child is unable to attend class due to illness or another reason no refund will be made for classes missed. However if advance written warning is given that your child can not attend class, we will do our upmost to find space in another class where we can, this is due our discretion. A £5 late fee will be added if fees are late and past the due date as stated on invoice.
- 3. Hair should be dressed correctly for all classes. A bun/ Heidi plaits should be worn for all ballet classes. Modern, Jazz and Tap etc. hair should be worn neat and off of face either in a ponytail or plait etc. Only very short hair can be worn down with a headband. Pupils maybe be refused entry into class if hair is not correct.
- 4. After 4 weeks of attendance, uniform for each class should be purchased and worn correctly at all times. No outside clothing are allowed during class, Pupils maybe refused entry into uniform is incorrect.
- 5. For health and safety No jewelry to be worn in class, this includes watches and earrings. For security reasons we recommend that valuables are not brought in to the school. Mobile phones must be switched off and the teacher has the right to confiscate mobile phones if used within the duration of class, your child will receive the mobile phone back after the class ends.
- 6. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to name ALL pieces of uniform and check when leaving if they have all possessions with them. No responsibility will be taken by the school for any loss or damages incurred on the premises, although please always check the FTA lost property.
- 7. Please inform us if your child is suffering from any health issues or allergies etc.
- 8. Pupils/parents/guardians should be aware that due to the nature of dance/singing classes it is necessary for the teacher at FTA to have physical contact with the children from time to time to prevent injury during class or if first aid needs to be administrated. If you would prefer the teacher not to have any physical contact with your child then please notify us at FTA in writing prior to class.
- 9. FTA takes no responsibility for any injury occurred during or after class, although great care is taken to avoid such occurrence.
- 10. At NO point are parents/guardians or pupils allowed to enter the studio when classes are in progress. Parents maybe invited by the teacher to watch classes from time to time, during which NO photography or filming is allowed unless discussed with the teacher.
- 11. This is an ISTD school, working towards the highest standard of training. This results in examinations being taken when and only the teacher believes the pupils have reached the required standard. A letter will be issued to the pupil when they are ready and of 5years of age. The reply section should be returned promptly together with the exam fee. If fees are not received by the due date, the pupil will not be entered. Examinations require a lot of hard work, dedication and require extra coaching to polish the pupils work, these extra coaching lessons will be scheduled in advance at a small fee.
- 12. The school has the right to refuse admission into class or building with no liability for reasons such as non-payment of fees, incorrect uniform or bad behavior.
- 13. Please respect the building and property where the classes are taking place, by keeping the noise levels low and room’s tidy and free of rubbish. No chewing gum or food will be allowed into class.
- 14. Pupils may NOT leave the premises without a parent/ guardian OR parent/guardians written permission.
- 15. Parents Must keep contact details up to date. The Principle of FTA must be notified of any changes in address, contact phone number and email address or names etc.
- 16. If at any point you decide not to continue classes with FTA a written notice is required. In the event that the written notice is not given before the 1st of the month then you will be required to pay for the month of classes. We require this to ensure a stable learning environment for all students.