Terms and Conditions
Termly Payment Terms & Conditions
1. All fees are to be paid within 30 days of them being applied to your account at the start of each term. You will receive an invoice from us once the fees have been applied to your account. If you feel you are unable to make payment in full by the given date you must contact us to arrange a monthly payment plan as soon as possible.
2. Failure to make payment in full or to arrange a payment plan (and adhere to the agreed plan) within 30 days from the date of the invoice will result in an initial £15 penalty charge followed by an additional charge of £10 for each month that the payment is late / an arrangement is not made. Continued failure to pay may result in you / your child being asked to stop attending class(es) until such time as payment is made in full. If full payment is still not received, further action may be taken to recover what is owed.
3. Payment may be made via your online portal (our preferred method), by BACS, cheque, debit / credit card or cash (in person). Please make sure that the account number / invoice number is clearly written / stated on the back of the cheque / BACS reference / payment reference / envelope so that the payment can be allocated to the correct account.
4. Hype Dance Academy does not close during school holidays. As such, each student is allowed 2 holiday weeks per year during the termly payment period. If taken, these holiday weeks will be credited to your account. Students can also take holidays during the reduced Summer timetables when we operate a “pay-as-you-go” scheme.
5. There will be no concessions or deductions for missed classes, other than outlined in point 4. Long term illness / injury will be taken into consideration on provision of a relevant doctor’s note.
6. If a class is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control (eg. snow) we will re-schedule the class for a later date. If you are unable to attend this re-arranged date no refund will be given for the missed class(es).
7. New starters that join part way through the term are offered to "pay-as-you-go" for the remainder of the term. After this period they will be issued an invoice at the beginning of the next term, which must be paid in accordance with point 1.
8. There will be no refunds of termly fees (other than circumstances which the management committee deem exceptional).