1. A fee is charged for each class enrolled per block.
2. Students enrol for classes in blocks, parents or guardians will be invoiced following enrolment. These fees must be prior to lessons starting and by the date indicated on the invoice.
3. Fees will only be pro rata if a student starts part-way through a block of lessons.
4. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance.
5. New students to the school will be offered one free trial class, any classes enrolled into after the trial will be invoiced.
6. KATS no longer accepts cash or cheque for lessons, payments should be transferred using the bank details on the invoice.
7. A register for each class is maintained by the teacher and for the purposes of safety and security.
8. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher, a health epidemic or any other unforeseen event, the class will be rescheduled . This may be on a different day, time and possibly venue from when the class was originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the block dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
9. The payer will receive written notice if a payment has not been received for any classes enrolled in.
10. If an invoice has not been paid prior to classes starting, the student will not be admitted to attend until fees have been paid in full.
11. Once a students is enrolled for a class, the student will be auto enrolled for all following blocks unless requested otherwise by a parent or guardian. Once auto enrolled onto a new block a new invoice will be emailed.
12. Change of class requests are to be made online via the KATS portal, these requests will be reviewed by a member of the team at which you will be notified if the change is possible.
13. If required an authorised and trained KATS First aider will give any immediate and/or necessary first aid treatment.
14. Upon registration, parents or guardians are asked to opt in or opt out of photographic consent.
15. There will be a 10% discount applied to invoices if four or more classes are enrolled into, this discount will be honoured for individual students signed up to four or more classes as well as siblings that make this number between them.
16. Physical contact may be necessary by members of the teaching faculty particularly in gymnastic dance classes. If you have any concerns regarding this matter, please contact the school principal.
17. KATS reserves the right to alter the advertised timetable, if this was to occur students, parents and guardians would be informed as soon as possible .
18. KATS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We only use personal information if we have an appropriate reason to do so and this includes sharing information outside KATS.
19. We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
20. We will not release your information to other organisations unless in exceptional cases when we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of crime or fraud prevention. In all other instances we would only share your information with another party with your permission.
21. Customers are required to acknowledge their acceptance of these terms and conditions by checking the relevant box during portal registration.
22. The terms and conditions must be accepted in order to enrol in classes at KATS.