Please provide email and password to log in to the Le Petit Ballet portal
By enrolling your child at Le Petit Ballet, you are enrolling for the full school year, continuing over the four terms. If you
wish to withdraw your child at any time, please give reasonable notice (two weeks) in writing before the start of the next
term. Fees are paid per school term and must be paid in full by the due date or late fees will apply.
No refunds will be given once the current term has started. A late fee of $20.00 per family will apply if fees are not paid by the due date.
Le Petit Ballet may discontinue service to students who have outstanding fees.
I agree to the following conditions:
1. I confirm that my child is in good health and can participate in dance activities. I am aware there are some risks involved in all physical movements. Le Petit Ballet will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of students.
2. I have identified all medical conditions and allergies on enrolment.
3. If I am not available I give permission for another Le Petit Ballet parent/carer to assist my child attend the bathroom.
4. I agree to release Le Petit Ballet of any liability if my child becomes injured while under the supervision of Le Petit Ballet.
I give my consent for medical treatment in the case of an emergency.
5. I give permission for my child to be photographed during class and recitals. I understand that these photographs may be used for publicity and publications for Le Petit Ballet, including on‐line advertising. I will advise the studio in writing if I do not want photos of my child to be used publicly.