By enrolling your child at Le Petit Ballet, you are enrolling for the full school year, continuing over the four terms. If you wish to withdraw your child at any time, please give reasonable notice (two weeks) in writing before the start of the next term. Fees are paid per school term and must be paid in full by the due date or late fees will apply. No refunds will be given once the current term has started. A late fee of $20.00 per family will apply if fees are not paid by the due date. Le Petit Ballet may discontinue service to students who have outstanding fees.
I agree to the following conditions:
1. I confirm that my child is in good health and can participate in dance activities. I am aware there are some risks involved in all physical movements. Le Petit Ballet will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of students.
2. I have identified all medical conditions and allergies on enrolment.
3. If I am not available I give permission for another Le Petit Ballet parent/carer to assist my child to attend the bathroom.
4. I agree to release Le Petit Ballet of any liability if my child becomes injured while under the supervision of Le Petit Ballet. I give my consent for medical treatment in the case of an emergency.
Guidelines for attending classes at Le Petit Ballet. By entering the studio, you agree to the below.
At Le Petit Ballet, we aim to provide a fun and nurturing dance experience for our students as well as comply with the guidelines of the NSW Department of Health. We appreciate your cooperation.
1. Students are to arrive dressed in uniform. Shoes can be changed at the studio.
2. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your child’s class.
3. Hand sanitiser must be used before entering and exiting the studio.
4. If your child is feeling unwell or showing signs of a cough or cold, we ask you to stay home and book a makeup class.