These terms and conditions are effective as of the 2nd January 2022.
They are subject to change and review at any time and you will be notified as such.
By enrolling my child with Liquid Dance Academy through ClassManager, I agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
• I acknowledge the need for my child to behave responsibly when in the presence of Liquid Dance Academy and showing respect to the Dance Leaders and other students.
• Class fees are to be paid at the start of the block booking through ClassManager, before entering the first class of the Season/Block, with no exceptions.
• I understand that Liquid Dance Academy takes bullying very seriously and anyone found to be bullying or showing disrespect will be removed from the class at the discretion of the dance leader. This includes disrespectful, hurtful language to another student, a teacher, a staff member at the venue or a dance leader, any form of physical violence and or aggression
• I agree to my child receiving First Aid from the First Aider on site. I understand that First Aid may look slightly differently during the Covid-19 pandemic, and I will endeavour to speak to my child about this as although it will look different, it is nothing to be alarmed about. This could involve barrier methods ie mask, visor, gloves, aprons and other barrier items. LDA will follow Health and Safety England’s advice found here.https:// www.hse.gov.uk/coronavirus/first-aid-and-medicals/first-aid-certificatecoronavirus.htm#non-healthcare Sickness and Illness Policy.
We follow a similar sickness and illness policy as nurseries and schools. It is the parent/ carers responsibility to ensure that their child is not ill when brought to LDA.
Parent/carers should inform LDA as soon as possible of their child's absence. In the case of a child becoming ill at LDA, staff will inform parents/carers as soon as possible and will be requested to collect their child. This is for the well being of other children and staff on the premises and to safeguard the spread of infection. We ask that you keep your child off if they are experiencing the following:
• Fever 100.3F of higher
• Cough • Shortness of breath
• Fatigue and muscle aches
• Sore throat
• Unexplained diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting
• Unknown illnesses Class costs:
• Purchasing a Block (month-subjective block of classes) means that you have reserved a place for your child to come to the dance classes for these sessions. Purchasing a block of lessons is not interchangeable between participants. By purchasing the classes and/or enrolling in the portal, you are accepting the terms and conditions laid out here.
• If your child is unable to attend a lesson or all lessons in a block of four lessons for any reason it is with regret that we are unable to offer refunds for these sessions.
• You are required to book and make full payment before the start date of the first lesson in order to secure a spot. Four week blocks are subject to space availability and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be informed if, for any reason, they cannot join the course chosen and appropriate action will be made.
• Liquid Dance Academy reserve the right to change the dates of the blocks due to unforeseen circumstances, or to cancel any classes any time up to and including the date the class starts. Should this occur we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible via ClassManager, email or the Facebook page, and we will roll class fees over into a new block of lesson or extend the block of lessons.
• If in the unlikely situation that LDA are no longer able operate due to circumstances beyond control, LDA reserve the right to give a proportionate refund, taking into account any obligatory costs.
• Liquid Dance Academy will:
• Provide high quality tuition within the session, with a focus on fun, fitness and friendship;
• Ensure that children are learning in a safe, stimulating and healthy environment, with fully DBS checked and qualified teachers and youth workers;
• Provide 55 minute - an hour dance sessions for the foreseeable future, to allow for cleaning time between sessions. However, these sessions will get extended to the full hour when we are able to do so in the current pandemic situation, at no extra cost the the client.
• Create sufficient performance and confidence building opportunities for young people, and create as inclusive an environment as possible.
Photo Declaration: •
By registering with ClassManager and LDA, I consent to my child’s image being used by LDA.
Including any still/moving image (video, photographs and/or audio footage) showing the student named above.
For any of the following uses: advertisements, marketing, leaflets, and for the use of Liquid Dance Academy’s social networking pages.
• If you cannot provide consent, please get in touch with us directly and we will discuss this informally.
Drop off and collection Declaration:
• I understand that the arrival and departure of my child/young person is my responsibility. I understand that Liquid Dance Academy will only take responsibility of the child/young person whilst on the premises and in the care of Liquid Dance Academy (at the set times of my child/ren’s class).
• I have spoken with my child/ren about what to do in the event of an emergency or late collection and my child is aware of the designated responsible adults that have permission and authority to collect them from classes.
• I am aware that I need to inform Liquid Dance Academy staff as soon as possible if the responsible adult will be late to collect my child/ren or the responsible adult is different to the usual person collecting. 15 minutes after the end of a class, the emergency contact number will be phoned.
• As the responsible parent/guardian, I understand that it is my responsibility to communicate with Liquid Dance Academy informing of any changes in drop off/collection. It also my responsibility to update changes in emergency contact details and that it is my responsibility as the legal guardian to ensure that all parties have the correct contact details to make contact in an emergency.
• I understand that it is required of me to supply drop off/pick up information on the ClassManager portal.
• I understand that I am required to provide written permission for my child to make their own way home from classes without parental collection (please directly message us about this).
• I understand and agree that this procedure is to be carried out from this date forward and applies to classes across differing venues and additional class dates/times.
Liability, equality, and COVID policies available to view on the website here: https://www.liquiddanceacademy.com/policies