Please provide email and password to log in to the Kew School of Dance portal
By enrolling at Kew School of Dance you agree to these terms & conditions, the student and parents (“you”, “your”) agrees to be bound by these Terms of Enrolment and the Kew School of Dance’s (“we”, “our”) Policies and Protocols as amended from time to time.
1. Fees are payable per term in advance and are non refundable and non transferable, fees are due within 14 days of issue of invoice. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for fees. If fees are not paid by the due date, a late payment administration fee will apply.
2. A costume levy will apply in Term 2 or 3 for hire of costumes and to cover production costs for our annual production and is non-refundable.
3. The mode of delivery of classes may be changed at any time (due to COVID-19 and subject to Government regulations). This means we may be required to change from face to face classes to online classes. Fees will not be refunded in the event that the mode of delivery is changed.
4. There are no refunds for missed classes. If a student is unable to attend a class due to illness, injury or compassionate grounds, a makeup class can be taken, subject to class availability in the same style of dance before the end of each term with the permission of the director. Makeup classes are not offered to students who miss a class due to conflict with social or school engagements.
5. Class cancellations are sometimes necessary. If class cancellation occurs and make up classes are not available, a refund will be offered for the pro-rata cost of the cancelled class. We will use our best endeavours to accommodate the needs of families but can’t guarantee the rescheduled classes will suit all.
6. You consent to photographs and video footage being taken of your child performing in the concert, class work, dance assessments and/or other activities at the school. These images may be used on the Kew School of Dance Website and/or for the purpose of promotional material only.
7. In the event of an emergency – illness or accident, where you cannot be contacted, you give the staff of Kew School of Dance permission to refer your child to a Doctor, Ambulance or Hospital.
8. Participation in any Kew of Dance School activity and use of any recreational facilities involves a risk of accidental injury despite all safety precautions.
9. Pro-rata fees will only be applied if the enrolment commenced after the fourth week of the respective term. The pro-rata fee will be calculated based on a flat $25 rate per class from the first attended class to the end of that term.
Having been informed of the activities conducted by the Kew School of Dance, you as an individual or as a parent or guardian of the participants named herein, assume all risks and hazards incidental to the activities, and release from responsibility and agreed to indemnify and hold harmless the Kew School of Dance, its officers, directors, independent contractors, volunteers and all employees for any illness or injury to your or your children or family members occurring during his/her/your participation in any activity or use of any recreational facility at or conducted by the Kew School of Dance.