· Fees must be paid in full before or on the first day of each term.
· Fees to all Pure Drama group and LAMDA classes are non-refundable for illness or any other cause.
· Half a term's notice must be given if you are planning on leaving Pure Drama. If sufficient notice is not given you will be charged 50% fees in lieu.
· If Pure Drama has to cancel a lesson, it will be rescheduled before the end of the term. If this is not possible Pure Drama will offer a refund or deduct it from the following term.
· All decisions made by our teachers on casting, exam and festival entries are final.
· Our teachers have the right to remove a student, parent or family member, whose conduct they consider is inappropriate.
· Parents are not permitted in the rehearsal room during classes and rehearsals, unless it has been arranged with Lizzie.
· Students are the responsibility of Pure Drama during class time only.
· The Uniform is compulsory. This includes a Pure Drama T-shirt and black trousers. Whilst wearing the uniform all students must behave in a sensible and appropriate manner.
· For health and safety reasons, hair must be tied back.
· If someone other than a parent/guardian is collecting the student our teachers must be notified before the session.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The law on protecting personally identifiable information, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), allows Public Health England to use the personal information collected by NHS Test and Trace Service.
Therefore, if required to do so by the NHS Track and Trace Services, Pure Drama will provide the contact details of all children and adults that have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19 within the setting.
This is in accordance with Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR ‘processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest’.
· If I or anyone in my household presents COVID-19 symptoms, or I am contacted by the Test and Trace service, I will inform Pure Drama as soon as possible, and I will then isolate as advised by the UK government and professional medical services.