2021 Terms and Conditions
· All classes are payable monthly (not including private lessons ) during the first week of the month. Fees are non-refundable and late fees will incur a late payment charge of £10.
· All costs are fixed – fees remain payable in case of absence. 3 weeks holiday are allocated per year but must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
will be reviewed annually.
pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class. Hair must be tied back at
all times with hair in a bun for all ballet classes. Failure to do so may
result in pupils not being able to join in the class. From October 2020 uniform
will be able to be purchased from www.costmehouseuk.com
under the SDA uniform section.
· Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and events and be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
a student is causing disruption , they will be asked to leave their lesson.
Notice to Leave
month’s written notice or payment in lieu is required if you wish to withdraw
your child from classes.
· Singletons Dance Academy does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.
· Please ensure all items of clothing and footwear are clearly named so they can be returned.
· Parents should be aware that due to the nature of dance it is sometimes necessary for the teacher to use physical contact when training dancers, to help demonstrate and correct.
· Pupils may on occasion be photographed or filmed during class and performances. By taking part in our school activities you are agreeing to this happening, unless you have otherwise informed the school in writing.
· Pupils should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly. Although we are not responsible for children outside of their timetabled class.
· Participation in events, shows and exams is not compulsory, but if you do agree to take part we require full commitment and attendance unless prior arranged. Non-attendance will not be tolerated unless in unforeseen circumstances.
· Outside associates courses must be agreed with Gemma. No courses where teachers teach at another dance school within 10 miles will be allowed.
Please read the following statements carefully. They form part of your ‘contract’ with the school (please tick as appropriate)
I have fully read the schools Terms and Conditions Of Membership
I am aware that the school requires a HALF TERMS NOTICE IN WRITING.
Notice is required by the dates clearly indicated on your Terms and Conditions. I agree to pay the full fees due by the dates given on the schools Terms & Conditions (unless an alternative payment arrangement has been made with the school)
In the event that medical treatment is required, I authorise the school to take any action
necessary in my absence I understand Singletons Dance Academy is registered with the ICO in respect to Data protection.
I have read and understand the terms stated above, that apply to the information given herein
Your rights under GDPR The school requires the above information in order to run in a professional manner. We keep our parents up to date with class changes, other school information & details of our shows & workshops by the following means of communication. EMAIL, TEXT, TELEPHONE, and via our Facebook site. As part of GDPR compliance we would be grateful if you could indicate your preferences as below. Please remember you may ‘OPT OUT’ of our communications at any time by emailing a request to [email protected] In the event that you choose to opt out of our correspondence, please ensure that you check the schools notices on the board.