Please fill all the fields to join Universal Dance and Performance portal
CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- Students should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled class time.
- No food or drink is to bought into the dance studios (water excepted).
- Clearly label all belongings.
- Students are not to leave the premises unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Required uniform and shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Students are only to enter the dance studio once the class before has finished.
- No chewing gum on the premises.
- No jewellery to be worn during class.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables on the premises.
- No bullying or disrespectful behaviour toward students or staff will be tolerated.
DUTY OF CARE
- Please be aware that we are a hands-on studio for instructing purposes.
- Parents will not be permitted to watch classes during the term.
- Exceptions can be made in extreme circumstances at the discretion of the teacher.
- Information for parents will be emailed out, put on the noticeboard in the waiting room and posted in the Universal Dance & Performance Families group on Facebook
Private lessons may be available upon request. Please email Miss Jaclyn for more information.
ENROLMENT & FEES
The Online Enrolment form is available through the link on the website and will need to be filled out before students commence classes
- The year level of students is a guide as to which class they should join and can also depend on ability and experience. Please get in touch if you have queries regarding this.
- Student’s position in classes is not confirmed or held until payment has been received.
- All fees must be paid before students begin classes. Students will not be able to participate until fees have been paid.
Fees can be paid via− Bank Transfer − Cash at studio (must be in envelope and marked with student’s name) − Credit Card
No refund/credit on any term fees.
Annual Family Registration Fee (payable each calendar year) $30
Ready Set Ballet $110 per term
Ready Set Dance $130 per term
Mini Acrobats $110 per term
50% discount on Ready Set Ballet fees when students are enrolled in both Ready Set Dance and Ready Set Ballet.
6yrs + (per child)
1 class $130 per term
2 classes $250 per term
3 classes $370 per term
4 classes $490 per term
Unlimited Classes $600 per term
Extension Class FREE for all enrolled UDP students 6yrs+
Performance Team $200 per term + additional costs
It is a requirement that all students be wearing the Universal Dance and Performance uniform when attending class. Uniform requirements are outlined on our website with all uniform wear being available at the Universal Dance and Performance Uniform Shop.
Uniform includes students clothing and footwear. The wearing of a uniform helps to promote a community atmosphere within all classes and also assists in the students learning.
Hair must be tied up for all classes and must be in a bun for ballet.
SCHOOL UNIFORMS ARE NOT TO BE WORN FOR DANCE CLASS. STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO SIT OUT OF THE LESSON.